- www.fullrecall.com - FullRecall is a closed-source MemAid's branch.
- pauker.sourceforge.net - "Pauker uses a combination of
ultra-shortterm, shortterm, and longterm memory. You can use it to learn all the things efficiently you never want to
forget, like vocabulary, capitals, important dates, etc."
Pauker run on all platforms that support Java.
- www.supermemo.com - SuperMemo software; website with great and reliable articles about memory, learning and everything that is related (e.g. sleep) - a must visit!
- supermemox.sf.net - effort to create SuperMemo for Linux
- mnemo.sf.net/ - similar software
Memory, learning, etc.:
© Copyright 2003 MemAid dev team
May 04, 2004 @ 12:05pm